Most of Brisbane thinks of salt as sodium chloride -- a highly refined, processed white substance that's got no nutrients, where in the early 20th century, doctors noticed that people who ate white table salt started to suffer chronic degenerative diseases such as goiter. This was caused by the lack of iodine in the salt. Furthermore, it has been found that eating processed salt that lacks iodine, can cause our offspring to be mentally retarded.
The processed table salt s sitting on Brisbane cupboards is missing over 80 minerals. The catch is that now you new brands only put ONE mineral back in -- iodine. Mainly because iodine is the one known mineral that causes the most obvious disease (goiter is sort of hard to not notice). Even though Iodine is a naturally occurring mineral found in the ocean - fish and sea salt, but it has been completely omitted from refined white table salt and as a result it is now being added to table salt, creating "iodized salt."
I questions why anyone would want to eat a salt that's been artificially enriched with ONE mineral (Iodine) when you could be eating salt that naturally contains eighty-four minerals?
Believe it or not, many Brisbane Fitness attendees, don't know much about Himalayan Salt. It is a premium natural salt that helps our body in many different ways
Containing all of the 84 elements found in your body, the benefits of natural Himalayan Crystal Salt include:
- Regulating the water content throughout our body.
- Promoting a healthy pH balance in your cells, particularly our brain cells and assisting in the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in our body.
- Promoting blood sugar health and helping to reduce the signs of aging.
- Absorption of food particles through our intestinal tract.
- Supporting respiratory health - it known to help in clearing mucus plugs and phlegm from our lungs – particularly useful in asthma and cystic fibrosis.
- Promoting sinus health - acts as a strong natural antihistamine and helps clear up congestion
- Prevention of muscle cramps.
- Promoting bone strength - having the right content in the body prevents any salt being taken away from the bones
- Regulating our sleep -- it naturally promotes sleep.
- Supporting our libido.
- Promoting vascular health - and prevents varicose veins and spider veins on our legs and thighs.
- In conjunction with water it is actually essential for the regulation of your blood pressure.
Below is the composition breakdown:
N/A unstable isotope
N/A unstable isotope
HAVE FAITH & TAKE ACTION!
Helfi Joe, is the Owner & Chief Fitness Officer of Health and Fitness Australia of in Brisbane Southside, located in
Stones Corner. He also runs personal training sessions and group personal training Toning and Cardio sessions at his Personal Training Studio, which is a wonderful alternative to a Brisbane Gym.
Helfi Joe is obviously a fully certified Master personal trainer with the Australian Institute of Fitness, and is fully registered with our governing body Health and Fitness Australia. He also has a background in managing and mentoring people for over 20 years and with such people and personal development experience combined with his technical expertise in health and fitness, you can be rest assured Helfi Joe will give you the best guidance for you goals.
To contact Helfi Joe for training, education or to have him speak at an event please email email@example.com.
P.S. – If you enjoyed this post please share it with your friends using the social media buttons below.
P.P.S. – Please ask a question or share a comment with us in the Comment section at the very bottom of the page. We love your feedback and will use it to develop future blog posts.
PLEASE CLICK THE “LIKE” BUTTON, POST A COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS…